The Japan Foundation (Independent administrative corporation) 2016 Asia Culture Creation Business
ASPaC Awards 2016 – Asia Students Package Design Competition
A great opportunity to meet top designers all across the countries and experience the real design work. Special programs for winners: joint training & workshop
The Japan Foundation
Japan Package Design Association
The Japan Foundation Indonesia
ADGI (Indonesia Graphic Designer Assosiation)
[Host country / region: Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Taiwan]
The ASPaC is a new business that Japan Foundation and Japan Package Design Association (JPDA) promote in 2016. For nurturing students all across Asia to a young master craftsman, ASPaC holds a package design competition. To connect Asia as one through design, administrative agency of each country, educators all across, enterprises get together.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 13 NOVEMBER 2016
Please send your application form that filled out properly and your original design to service bureau of the ASPaC.
The main theme of the competition: [SURPRISE!]
We are waiting for novel idea and point of view that may surprise the world.
HOW TO ENTER:
[The Sector of Package Design]
Food / Snack / Beverage / Cosmetics / Toiletry / Home Supplies / Stationery / Medical supplies / Electronic Goods / Daily Supplies
¤ You can enter with several designs.
¤ Please check NOTE below:
•Submitted designs must be original.(Similarly designed one and copy and paste are not allowed)
•Submitted designs mustn’t have problem with copyright, portrait rights, industrial property right.
• A design should be fit the theme.
• Characterizing sensitivity aptly that only student can represent.
• Unique and novel idea, and a new point of view.
• A university or college student who lives in Indonesia.
• A university or college student who has no working experience.
• A Major and nationality is irrelevant.
• Both Individual and team submission are allowed.
[How To Enter]
Please download the application form from this link: http://bit.ly/2eYDiUZ
¤ National Preliminary Competition: Submit a presentation sheet that includes the concept of a design and rough sketches.
¤ National Final: Submit your completed work.
(A qualifier only)
• English only
• In case of a team submission, please send one presentation sheet as a team representative. (Do not need to send each member of a group.)
• Only a qualifier will get the detail information about national final.
[Note For Submission]
• Please pack your design carefully and put it into a box to prevent damage.
• The package that has a possibility to spoil, please send a replica.
• If the content of product is too heavy and it does not related to your package design, you can dispose of the product’s content.
• Basically, we do not return your final work. If you want it back, please send us invoice for delivery-payment beforehand.
[6 countries/region in total] – The number of winner could be changed.
• The Grand prize: 1 person gets a certificate of the award, a trophy and 500,000 yen.
• The Gold prize: 2 persons get a certificate of the award, a trophy and 200,000 yen.
• The Silver prize: 2 persons get a certificate of the award, a trophy and 150,000 yen.
• The Bronze prize: 2 persons get a certificate of the award, a trophy and 100,000 yen.
• The Japan Foundation prize: 5 persons get a certificated of the award and 50,000 yen.
• The JPDA prize: 1 person get a certificate of the award and 50,000 yen.
• Excellence award: 11 persons get a certificate of the award and 30,000 yen.
• Sponsor’s award: not yet decided. (We will update on the website soon)
• Selected prize: 60 persons get a certificate of the award.
• Honorable mention: more than one person gets a certificate of the award.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
“Imajinasi yang liar lebih kuat dari lirik yang sok mau jelas.”