EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF HIGH GROWTH PIONEERING TEAM IN CREATIVE INDUSTRY
Our rapidly growing company in Fashion, Architecture and Furniture sectors with well-known unique and leading brands such as award-winning woven fashion bag Chameo Couture (www.chameocouture.com) and woven furniture and architecture designer & manufacturer BYO Living (www.byoliving.com) is looking for an intrepid Graphic Designer to join our young, creative, and entrepreneurial team.
This special opportunity provides:
– Diverse and never boring high profile design challenges from designing fashion campaigns for exclusive international events (Paris, Milan, etc.) to renown home living and architectural events like CASA by BRAVACASA in Jakarta, ASIA TALENTS in Bangkok. You will be challenged to bring our innovative products to leading domestic and international design stages
– Versatile roles to develop your holistic technical and non-technical skills beyond graphic design: You get to learn and manage web commerce and social media through attractive communication strategy, create beautiful seasonal catalogues including managing the photo shoot sessions, improve the company & brand identities, even try your hands on designing the next season’s best seller handbags, furniture piece, weaving patterns, or architectural installation!
– Ongoing mentoring and training as part of our company’s philosophy to keep on growing and developing our core team
– Faster career growth towards leadership opportunities given our small and nimble core team which you will be part of!
– Competitive compensation package matching your capabilities and performance
You must be:
– Female or Male possessing minimum Bachelor in Graphic Design with at least 2 yrs professional working experience
– Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and other key design software
– Knowledge and skills on social media and website design is a plus
– A person of integrity and humility, curious to always learn new things, like to serve and be part of super-team (in our company we don’t believe in supermen but super team :), intense focus on getting the job done whatever it takes (not constrained into specific role and work hours, but perseveres and versatile to finish the job)
Please provide pdf of your CV and pdf of your portfolio and let’s discuss how together we can be successful and impact Indonesia and beyond!
Designers need to think about others for the sake of improving the human existence. What we have received is a gracious blessing. Without it, we are nothing. Which is why we need to give it back.